I will be at the Crosslink Gathering 2006 next week so I won’t be blogging much, if at all.
What’s Crosslink? It’s run by the pastor of the Grace church I go to. I’ll write about Crosslink some other time, for now let me say… it’s an un-denomination and it’s growing really quickly – and for good reason. The Crosslink “Gathering” is an un-conference because it’s more relational than a “normal” conference. Crosslink is the ideal emergent structure because it’s so highly relational IMHO, but (as I said) I’ll write more on that some other time.
While I’m away, if you’re looking for some great blogs to keep you busy, I have a wide variety of links down the left of this blog.
Here are some places you might not have visited recently:
- Boundless Blog – Well known, with great marriage/dating type blogs
- Pastors Blog – He is describing some of the great psalms
- Ministry Toolbox – Valuable lessons that would otherwise take YEARS to learn the hard way
- Missionary Blog Watch – Praise God for these people, let’s support them by posting encouraging comments! (Losing track of all your comments – I know I am!? Check out CoComment)
And these guys are on a bit of a roll:
- SmuloSpace – John keeps on stimulating my mind
- SPIRITUAL OASIS – Bill’s writing has stepped up a notch recently (from great to fantastic)
- beauangels world – Kathy writes in a very natural conversational style as she works her way through her Christian life
Me? I am planning on fasting for some time to get:
- some directional clarity,
- more much needed emotional healing, and
- spiritual breakthrough
so if you’d spare a prayer for me, I’d greatly appreciate that.
Keep well and enjoy! Cya later in the week.