I tried the Banana smoothie theme, but it’s too hard to read the words and I stuffed around for a long time trying the custom edit the CSS… but it’s all by hand here on WP. No visual editor. It’s nearly impossible to change the width of columns and use up more of the space in the page. Sigh.
So I bumped into this them AND IT’S A WINNER!!!
Then I uploaded a custom header – that is not me, but it captures how I feel on the inside (more and more) these days. It’s great to be alive!
Why the new theme?
Well, here in Aussie it’s SUMMER (!) and I’m loving it.
I’m developing my “summer lifestyle” which includes
- sitting outside under my pergola (a lot),
- fiddling in the garden,
- feeding the birds while they are around,
- protecting birds from my cats,
- fiddling with my outdoors things like the pond,
- wearing sandals and shorts (a lot) and
- making juices and smoothies at every available opportunity. Breakfast. Lunch. Supper. After supper.
This is my “summer lifestyle” and I’m loving it. (Now I’m looking forward to seeing what my winter lifestyle will be like?! Hmmm…)