This is a part of a series about forgiveness and handling memories, first to last
- Healing – The beginning of wisdom (God taught me something) OLDEST POST
- Healing – Facing the hidden iceberg (My memories begin to surface, bit time!)
- A vital step to health – thankfulness
- Forgiveness releases us to be healed and whole
- The desire to find our missing inner self (Imago – part 2) (about identity)
- How we build an Imago – Part 1 (about identity)
- Seeing the truth, accepting, forgiving and recovering
- How to forgive someone
- Forgive to be forgiven
- Christian forgiveness (used to be called “The truth will set you free” – FINAL POST, the most helpful post showing the easiest way to forgive painlessly!)
- I now have another very personal, intimate blog http://attaching.wordpress.com and I invite you to read through it, from the start to the end. It has a LOT of memories that surface and I blog how I process them. It’s only 31 posts and each of them is short.
- How can I forgive when it hurts so much? NEWEST POST
This post begins here…
In one of the times I spent reading the bible and journaling, it occurred to me that Jesus mainly only healed the exact issue that was brought to Him.
You may have had 6 problems, but you asked Him to help your child, so He helped your child.
That’s the biggest barrier to emotional healing: you have to face all the junk you’ve hidden from yourself. If you won’t face it, you can’t heal it.