I have read tons of nonsense prophecy and I never post it here. But this prophecy is a keeper. I found this prophecy over a year ago and felt strongly led by the Holy Spirit to store it. I only very vaguely understood it back then and I didn’t really know why I should store it, I was only being obedient.
Prophecy is like that, it is conceiled right there, out in the open. We see but we don’t see. We hear but we don’t hear.
Recently I found it again and I am astonished at how my current understanding corresponds completely with this prophecy. My understanding is that momentous changes that are upon society. Changes for good and not for bad. God is doing a new things and we are not to seriously contemplate what went before. Of course, there is no “NEW” thing… there is only a deeper understanding of our Lord, our Saviour, our Husband… Jesus Christ.
I wonder if “Ramona Loudon” understood the way these spiritual things would work themselves out on a geopolitical landscape? They certainly are coming to pass!
Some of you reading this will greatly benefit from reading this prophecy, because it will give structure to the many things you are seeing and perceiving and hearing. These things are all already in progress. Don’t be overwhelmed, but instead understand that this is God’s plan, and He will bring it to pass. His plan was always for us to prepare ourselves – in His righteousness and His robes – and this now beginning.
And take note. Neither you nor I are not central to anything. Be released, it’s not dependant on you. Breathe easy, you can’t do anything wrong and somehow stop it.
God bless you as you dig into this. Enjoy!
10 Keys That Will be Released
I was in the presence of the Lord. I saw a large key ring with keys on it. I asked the Lord what the keys were for. I felt the Lord tell me these keys would unlock things that had been locked up for centuries and some had never been released until now. He told me there were 10 keys on the key ring. 4 keys opened treasure chests, 4 opened doors and 2 opened kingdoms. Many of these things overlap. The scriptures presented show how these are all interrelated.
The first key opened a treasure chest to wealth. Not all to whom it will be released will use it correctly. In fact, I saw it sort of fade into insignificance. I don’t know if that is because it pales in significance with the other things or if it faded because of misuse. However, the Lord reminded me of Abraham and the covenant God established with him. Below is a scripture the Lord gave the children of Israel while in the wilderness.
- Deu 8:18 But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
- Deu 8:19 And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.
- See also Isaiah
The second key opened a treasure chest that had nothing in it. The Lord spoke to me that there was a secret compartment. So I closed the lid and the Lord showed me how to move a lever that opened the compartment. So, when I opened the chest again, there was one ring in the bottom. The Lord explained this was a signet ring. The Lord would release his signet ring to certain people. Whatever they spoke would come to pass. They would be like Samuel.
- 1Sa 3:19 And Samuel grew, and the LORD was with him, and did let none of his words fall to the ground.
The third key open a treasure chest contained the following doctrines that would be understood in full. Paul considered them basic, but they will be fully understood in the days to come.
- Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
- Heb 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
The fourth key opened a chest that had mantles, anointing, gifts that were to be released into His body. These gifts in some cases have been dormant for centuries, some have never been seen before. For example, Samson had a gift of great physical strength. I don’t think I’ve seen such a gifting on anyone like that since.
- Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
- Joh 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
- Joh 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
The fifth key opened a door. As I walked through the door I saw a living room of a home. The Lord spoke to me he wanted to fill the homes of people, businesses and places people live and work with His presence.
- Joh 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
- Joh 12:33 This he said, signifying what death he should die.
The sixth key opened another door. As I walked in, there was a believer just waiting. This person was waiting for the Lord’s instructions so he could go forth and obey all that God told him. And I heard the Lord say that He was releasing that which is being done in heaven will be done on earth.
- Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
- Mat 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
The seventh key opened a door to restructuring of the church. I saw church buildings where nothing was left but the foundation. But I saw the Lord building a church. He was the cornerstone. He was bringing people as stones and putting them in the proper place. As he did the people rejoiced and praise filled the place as the Lord continued to build. The Lord built the building.
- Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
- Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
- Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
- 1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
- 1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
The eighth key opened a door and the bride of Christ was standing there being prepared for her Lord. Jesus was watching. He was dressed like an American groom ready for his bride. I thought it interesting he was dressed as an American. But, He told me that he was showing himself as the bride groom in the language and culture of each nation and tribe so they would understand how much he is waiting for His bride to be made ready.
- Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
- Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
- Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
- Rev 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife.
- Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
The ninth key was a key to Israel. This key involves the warfare that is over Israel. The warfare over the land, the salvation of the Jews, the return of the Jews the establishment of David’s tabernacle.
- Rom 11:14-17 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them. For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches. And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
- Rom 11:25-27 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
- Amo 9:9-14 For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth. All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us. In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this. Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt. And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.
The tenth key concerns the “kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of our God.” Nations are to be discipled. The sheep nations and goat nations will be separated. It is time for entire nations to come to the Lord. It is time for the nations of the world to be discipled, baptized and brought into the kingdom.
- Mat 25:31-33 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
- Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
- Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.