Some time in 2008 I felt God was saying this point had been reached:
“Now will I arise,” says the LORD. “Now will I be exalted; nowwill I be lifted up. – Is 33:10
Then in 2009 I blogged that I believed that God was making two prophetic claims:
- There would be peace everywhere
- There will be revival everywhere (the Holy Spirit being poured out)
You can follow the story from start to wherever we are now…
- My focus moves from water to the financial crisis (22 Feb 2009) – Prophetic words: “Let fall in showers, you heavens, from above, and let the skies rain down righteousness, let them [skies and earth] sprout forth salvation”
- 13 May 2009, God spoke to me in my bed. He said “It’s starting now”
- An end to conflicts and revival (19 May 2009)
- So far, so good in our progress towards peace (27 July 2009)
- An end to conflicts and revival – part 2 (17 Sept 2009) – “it’s … 4 months later. So how are things going?”
- More good news… an end to conflicts too (10 October 2009) Violence has also greatly diminished, or disappeared completely, in places like Sri Lanka, Iraq, Nepal, Chechnya, Congo, Indonesia and Burundi. Nigeria amnesty.
- It’s raining… hallelujah it’s raining! (18 March 2010)
- I give water in the wilderness, rivers in the desert (25 March 2010)
- The wilderness and the dry land shall be glad (25 March 2010)
- And then there were 8 – peace everywhere prophecy (12 April 2010) – I began to blog the changes as they occurred over the years
- The Global Floods (30 August 2010) – Scripture says that rain is/can be a sign of God’s increasing Presence in the word.
- Increasing Peace (10 October 2011) – Violence has greatly diminished, or disappeared completely, in places like Chad, Haiti, Nigeria, Ivory Coast.
- The Global Floods – Part 2 (10 October 2011) NASA says that in 2010 it rained so hard that the ocean levels fell.
- Peace and revival everywhere update (18 April 2012)
On Weds 29 Oct 2008 I prayed for Australia (as usual) and amongst many things I felt, I particularly felt Is 44:3-6 which is:
For I will pour water upon him who is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground. I will pour My Spirit upon your offspring, and My blessing upon your descendants. And they shall spring up among the grass like willows or poplars by the watercourses. One will say, I am the Lord’s; and another will call himself by the name of Jacob; and another will write [even brand or tattoo] upon his hand, I am the Lord’s, and surname himself by the [honorable] name of Israel. Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: I am the First and I am the Last; besides Me there is no God. – Is 44:3-6
We now know that Australia has had an absolute deluge in water since that night. Prior to that day we had a terrible drought, but that night it began to rain in my city and then it began to rain on the parched wheat belt in WA – fulfilling the first item “water on the thirsty“. This year the rain has fulfilled the second item “floods upon the dry ground“.
Then I began to read Is 45:8
Let fall in showers, you heavens, from above, and let the skies rain down righteousness [the pure, spiritual, heaven-born possibilities that have their foundation in the holy being of God]; let the earth open, and let them [skies and earth] sprout forth salvation, and let righteousness germinate and spring up [as plants do] together; I the Lord have created it. – Is 45:8
And as I wrote in my journal: “I sat feeling quite amazed.” And then I wrote this: “And then this even more momentous statement from the God of all living things, the I AM, Jesus Christ. Words fail me…” and I read Is 48:6-8. In these verses God basically says the same thing FOUR times – and issues a challenge to bear witness to it when it comes to pass!
1) You have heard [these things foretold], now you see this fulfillment. And will you not bear witness to it?
2) I show you specified new things from this time forth, even hidden things [kept in reserve] which you have not known.
3) They are created now [called into being by the prophetic word], and not long ago; and before today you have never heard of them, lest you should say, Behold, I knew them!
4) Yes, you have never heard, yes, you have never known; yes, from of old your ear has not been opened. – Is 48:6-8
So the events certainly came to pass. And now I am bearing witness to it on this blog.
But there is another clause in the scriptures which He gave me. That He would speak of new things to come and I’d need to be very bravein believing them… but I would be able to believe them BECAUSE what He said would happen – back in 29 Oct 2008 has come to pass… and it HAS!
So what is the next thing?
Well, it certainly does require me to be brave. I have seen God decrease the cancer rate, I’ve seen Him stop hurricanes and then stop the whole hurricane season. I’ve seen Him provide water for the wheat farmers who were absolutely desperate and now I’ve seen rivers and lakes in the desert. I’ve seen other things that I haven’t had the time to blog about.
It’s for sure that there is nothing He cannot do.
So what does He want to focus on now? The global financial crisis. I’m going to be demonstrating for the whole world what Jesus Christ did on the cross, as it affects not only the things above, but as it affects the global financial crisis.
Where you may see this headline: Credit crunch may only have just begun, S&P warns I refuse to see that, I don’t walk by sight, I walk by faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ.
You may have seen my video showing how Jesus Christ FIRST set Barabbas free, and THEN LATER He gave salvation to a thief who turned to Him. The thief had seen the free gift Jesus Christ gave to Barabbas, and after seeing that compassion and His ability to give second life to a “sinner”, the thief turned to Christ for salvation.
Hopefully people will see what Jesus Christ has done already and will turn to Him for salvation, but if not, then perhaps after this financiall crisis is over miraculously, THEN people will see His Lordship and they will turn to Him for salvation.
So let’s record in time just what the DJIA are doing over the last month – which is trending down. So when things change, we can’t say that things were already ok.
- US Stocks Hovering Near Multi-Year Lows, Banks Continue Fall – Last update: 1:49 p.m. EST Feb. 20, 2009 – By Kejal Vyas – While the Dow Jones Industrial Average has already hit new multi-year lows, the Standard & Poor’s is getting perilously close as investors around the world continue to sell stocks Friday, prolonging the market’s swoon. The Dow Jones Industrial Average was recently down 193 points, or 2.6%, at 7272, near its closing low set in October 2002. General Electric, the industrial bellwether that also has large financial exposure, dipped under $10, falling more than 8% in recent trade. GE shares have been battered along with the banks and are off roughly 43% for the year to date.
- Wall Street skids on bank fears – Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:34pm GMT – By Ellis Mnyandu – NEW YORK (Reuters) – Stocks tumbled on Friday, with the Dow industrials ending at a 6-1/2-year low, on fears the government may be forced to nationalize some big banks.
- Major indexes fall more than 6 percent for week – By TIM PARADIS – 1 day ago – “There were a lot of people that were banking on Washington to get us out of this. I don’t know if there is anything Washington can do,” Salamone said. He said the global economy is going through the tedious process of reducing borrowing and working through bad debt — something government help can’t speed up. With the week erasing whatever shreds of hope the market had, there is virtually no chance of a rally on Wall Street. What the market might see is a blip upward — but blips tend to evaporate quickly.
- Soros Says Financial Crisis Marks End of a Free-Market Model – By Walid el-Gabry – Feb. 21 (Bloomberg) — Regulators are in part to blame because they “abrogated” their responsibilities, Soros, 78, said. The philosophy of “market-fundamentalism” was now under question as financial markets have proved to be inefficient and affected by biases rather than driven by all the available information, he said. “We’re in a crisis I think that’s really the most serious since the 1930s and is different from all the other crises we have experienced in our lifetime,” Soros said.
So I will begin praying, stating only that Jesus Christ has already overcome this evil which is sweeping the world. And reading thos articles, I confess that I am struggling to see how Jesus Christ can cause this airplane to land safely! But I will persist with my “walking by faith” and either Jesus Christ will bring glory to Himself, OR, I will be laughed out of town.
I think it will be the first… He will do it! I think He has a track record in 2008 that speaks for itself. (And then when He does this, I’m hoping to be able to continue to work on other problems, also maintaining the simplicity of His finished work on the cross.)
I am aware that the change must not simply be a change in confidence, as an article I read said, the end of 2008 spurt was simply confidence and then unravelled completely. God has chosen this example – the financial crisis – to ensure that people pay attention. As I wrote in my journal “This is not business as usual”.