Some time in 2008 I felt God was saying this point had been reached:
“Now will I arise,” says the LORD. “Now will I be exalted; nowwill I be lifted up. – Is 33:10
Then in 2009 I blogged that I believed that God was making two prophetic claims:
- There would be peace everywhere
- There will be revival everywhere (the Holy Spirit being poured out)
You can follow the story from start to wherever we are now…
- My focus moves from water to the financial crisis (22 Feb 2009) – Prophetic words: “Let fall in showers, you heavens, from above, and let the skies rain down righteousness, let them [skies and earth] sprout forth salvation”
- 13 May 2009, God spoke to me in my bed. He said “It’s starting now”
- An end to conflicts and revival (19 May 2009)
- So far, so good in our progress towards peace (27 July 2009)
- An end to conflicts and revival – part 2 (17 Sept 2009) – “it’s … 4 months later. So how are things going?”
- More good news… an end to conflicts too (10 October 2009) Violence has also greatly diminished, or disappeared completely, in places like Sri Lanka, Iraq, Nepal, Chechnya, Congo, Indonesia and Burundi. Nigeria amnesty.
- It’s raining… hallelujah it’s raining! (18 March 2010)
- I give water in the wilderness, rivers in the desert (25 March 2010)
- The wilderness and the dry land shall be glad (25 March 2010)
- And then there were 8 – peace everywhere prophecy (12 April 2010) – I began to blog the changes as they occurred over the years
- The Global Floods (30 August 2010) – Scripture says that rain is/can be a sign of God’s increasing Presence in the word.
- Increasing Peace (10 October 2011) – Violence has greatly diminished, or disappeared completely, in places like Chad, Haiti, Nigeria, Ivory Coast.
- The Global Floods – Part 2 (10 October 2011) NASA says that in 2010 it rained so hard that the ocean levels fell.
- Peace and revival everywhere update (18 April 2012)
The first thing to note is that God said to me that the revival has began. He said it audibly to me in my room on the 13th of May 2009.
It’s starting now
Last night, 13 may 2009, God spoke to me in my bed. He said “It’s starting now”. I was so startled by His voice that I jumped up out of bed and exclaimed loudly “what’s starting?”. I knew the voice was God and so I went back to bed. I slept well.
Today I am absolutely convinced that the change is already occuring. I can feel it as I intercede for the world. The change is occuring already and I expect great things in the months to come.
- I expect the Presence of God/Jesus Christ to increase in the world (Is 60:19-20, Is 65:24, Rev 21:3) and as a result, I expect that revival will begin to come to any part of the earth where people are using their faith to receive from Him
- I expect to see the healing of all the nations to begin and continue (Rev 22:2) and as a result, I expect that sickness, distress and wars will decrease and then entirely stop (Is 60:18, Is 60:20, Is 65:19, Is 65:25, Rev 21:4)
- I expect people to live a lot longer and for death and decay to cease to be a problem (Is 65:20)
- I expect everyone in the earth have a home and live in it, everyone will have work and enjoy their work (Is 65:23)
One last reminder, although we are in the “season of suddenlies” – meaning that things will change rapidly and suddenly – but we must also keep our senses and remember that the disciples got this Kingdom thing wrong too, they expected it to occur immediately.
I believe we will see it occuring rapidly, but not overnight and not immediately. It has to be received, but God Himself is arranging for His church to receive it.
So keep living your life. Don’t do anything sudden or bizarre. Don’t sell your house or your business. Don’t go be a weird mystic on some hilltop. Relax and keep your eyes open and watch the change as it happens. Enjoy it! 🙂
The end to wars
Firstly, let’s get a list of 12 wars on the African continent as of Aug 29, 2009.
- Niger Delta – June 25 Amnesty Offered. Sept 15: Nigeria rebels extend truce by 30 days
- Sudan – The departing commander of the U.N./African union peacekeeping force in Sudan’s Darfur region this week said the area was no longer in a state of war.
- Nigeria – 16 Sept: Nigerian militants extend truce in oil region
- Madagascar – Aug 9: Madagascar’s leaders committed to power-sharing
- Ivory Coast – Northern rebels officially hand power to civilians
Obviously things change from day to day, but this is certainly worth watching?!
G.A.T. Washington, D.C. Day 8 & 9 – With 599 harvesters we have seen 28,511 decisions for Jesus Christ. The harvest that was reaped in D.C. was tremendous. The Gospel was proclaimed to tens of thousands people. We are holding on to the truth that Go…d is not finished with America and that we are on the verge of a Great Awakening in America! – G.A.T. WASHINGTON, D.C. DAY 8 & 9
and in South Africa
Shalom Newsletter – Upington Revival newsflash – Sept 09. Issue 2.
I greet you in the name of He who commands even the winds and the water and they obey Him (Luke 8:25). I am absolutely ecstatic as I write this newsletter to you! I have always said after each campaign, ‘Lord, you can’t outdo this one, this has got to be the best thing that has ever happened,’ and yet I have just returned from the ‘Kalahari campaign,’ first of all to see a packed out stadium and then to experience and witness something I have never experienced in 30 years of preaching. On the challenge of the altar call, to see literally the whole stadium empty on to the rugby field to stand in front of the altar. People who meant business for Jesus!
We used the scripture, Romans 10:13, ‘For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved’. The emphasis was on calling upon the Lord and the people from Upington in the Northern Cape called upon the Lord and the Lord answered their prayers with the most amazing presence of his Holy Spirit. I thank God for the organisers who stepped out of the boat and literally walked on the water. The love and the expectation there was really something to behold.
The ultimate was a phonecall I received Sunday evening from the organisers to say that it was raining in the Kalahari! That is the desert, friends, and within 24 hours of that campaign being completed, Jesus sent His confirmation of beautiful rain in the Upington area. I am just wondering what those new converts must have been thinking when the rain was falling, what a good God He is! Matthew 6:33 says ‘seek first the kingdom of God …and all these other things will be added unto you’. That is exactly what has happened – keep your eyes on Jesus, put Him first and CALL on His name and we shall be saved.
God bless you,
Angus & Jill and the Shalom team
Campaigns coming up:
17 October Vredendal
21 November Worcester
And I have heard of healings coming in from home groups across the globe. Friends, there is something happening!
This is a part of a series
- During the tournament… there was no crime – Jacob Zuma, posted on 14 July 2010
- And then there were 8! (Peace everywhere prophecy), posted on 12 April 2010
- The good news keeps on coming in SA, posted on 25 September 2009
- An end to conflicts and revival 2, posted on 17 September 2009
- An end to conflicts and revival, posted on 19 May 2009
- Violence shall no more be heard in your land, nor devastation or destruction, posted on 4 January 2009
- Tracking the change, posted on 10 December 2008
- Iraq, cancer and times of change, posted on 7 December 2008
- Signs of life, posted on 2 December 2008 (First, oldest)