Check out the previous post containing previous improvements: The prophesied changes were long lasting!
Statistics SA said this week that on a monthly basis, the producer price index (PPI) fell to 0,3% compared with 2,9% in July… An estimate of 17 economists surveyed by Bloomberg had forecast PPI to fall 3,4% last month , from a year ago. “The good news is really in the detail, specifically in the manufactured items such as machinery and vehicles, where all signs of continued inflationary pressure have disappeared,” he said… Investec Asset Management head of fixed income André Roux said the PPI figure was “a far lower number than was expected by the market”. – Business Day
SAPS Crimes stats – while extremely high – show decline, some by over 10%!
This is only a start to the changes to come. It is virtually nothing by comparison. In fact a lot of the coming change can’t even be seen through such simple/narrow lenses. But from a statistical perspective, the prophesied change can be dramatically seen…
This is a part of a series
- During the tournament… there was no crime – Jacob Zuma, posted on 14 July 2010
- And then there were 8! (Peace everywhere prophecy), posted on 12 April 2010
- The good news keeps on coming in SA, posted on 25 September 2009
- An end to conflicts and revival 2, posted on 17 September 2009
- An end to conflicts and revival, posted on 19 May 2009
- Violence shall no more be heard in your land, nor devastation or destruction, posted on 4 January 2009
- Tracking the change, posted on 10 December 2008
- Iraq, cancer and times of change, posted on 7 December 2008
- Signs of life, posted on 2 December 2008 (First, oldest)