Some time in 2008 I felt God was saying this point had been reached:
“Now will I arise,” says the LORD. “Now will I be exalted; nowwill I be lifted up. – Is 33:10
Then in 2009 I blogged that I believed that God was making two prophetic claims:
- There would be peace everywhere
- There will be revival everywhere (the Holy Spirit being poured out)
You can follow the story from start to wherever we are now…
- My focus moves from water to the financial crisis (22 Feb 2009) – Prophetic words: “Let fall in showers, you heavens, from above, and let the skies rain down righteousness, let them [skies and earth] sprout forth salvation”
- 13 May 2009, God spoke to me in my bed. He said “It’s starting now”
- An end to conflicts and revival (19 May 2009)
- So far, so good in our progress towards peace (27 July 2009)
- An end to conflicts and revival – part 2 (17 Sept 2009) – “it’s … 4 months later. So how are things going?”
- More good news… an end to conflicts too (10 October 2009) Violence has also greatly diminished, or disappeared completely, in places like Sri Lanka, Iraq, Nepal, Chechnya, Congo, Indonesia and Burundi. Nigeria amnesty.
- It’s raining… hallelujah it’s raining! (18 March 2010)
- I give water in the wilderness, rivers in the desert (25 March 2010)
- The wilderness and the dry land shall be glad (25 March 2010)
- And then there were 8 – peace everywhere prophecy (12 April 2010) – I began to blog the changes as they occurred over the years
- The Global Floods (30 August 2010) – Scripture says that rain is/can be a sign of God’s increasing Presence in the word.
- Increasing Peace (10 October 2011) – Violence has greatly diminished, or disappeared completely, in places like Chad, Haiti, Nigeria, Ivory Coast.
- The Global Floods – Part 2 (10 October 2011) NASA says that in 2010 it rained so hard that the ocean levels fell.
- Peace and revival everywhere update (18 April 2012)
This post contains information on fulfillment of two prophecies:
- Manufacturing for South Africa
- An end to wars
Manufacturing for SA
Ready for some good local news? First, you can read about the propehcy here: Manufacturing for South Africa and now read about the fulfillment as it happens…
SA PMI leaps, points to recovery… The key indicator of factory activity jumped to 48,0 last month from 39,3 in August, the second biggest leap in the index’s 10-year history.
September BCI the best level recorded since 2008… Business Confidence Index (BCI) improved notably to 85,5 in September 2009 from 83 in August 2009. The BCI is now 6.6 index points higher than the depressed level of 78.9 measured in March 2009.
South Africans upbeat, survey finds… According to the survey of 2000 adults conducted in June, 73% of them agreed they were positive about South Africa and its future, 19% disagreed and 8% said they didn’t know, TNS Research Surveys said in a statement. “This figure of 73% is well up on the February figure of 60% and the May figure of 68% — there has been an uninterrupted rise since the 56% achieved in November 2008.” The figure of 73% equals the previous high achieved in May 2006 and is an “encouraging return” to optimism that had fallen to an all-time low of 49% in mid-2008.
We need to keep this in context… in 2009…
The manufacturing sector shrunk by a record 22.1 percent in the first quarter. – Reuters
South Africa’s manufacturing output declined by a record 21.6% year-on-year in April – Engineering News
Back in 1 July 2009 the PMI was reported to be 3 points better. By August 2009 it was up to 39.3 points. Now it has jumped up to 48.3 points! “Signs of life in SA manufacturing sector as PMI posts big jump”
Watch this space people!! Go Jesus!! 🙂
End to conflicts
And on the “peace” front how about this? You can view the prophecy here…
And here is a part of the fulfillment… read it an be amazed…
“We are still documenting the number of militants who surrendered and the number of weapons surrendered,” she said. – Nigeria amnesty Progress
Three of the Niger Delta’s militant leaders laid down their weapons over the weekend, the final days of a two-month amnesty period offered by President Umaru Yar’Adua to try to bring an end to years of unrest. For many of the fighters, who spent weeks or months at a time in camps deep in the creeks, it was a carnival atmosphere. High on whisky and locally-made gin, they rode the bonnets of cars and ran through Port Harcourt’s streets chanting. – Reuters
Another Nigerian militant leader has agreed to lay down his arms and halt fighting in the Niger Delta oil hub, under a government amnesty which expires Sunday. Government Ekpemupolo, popularly known as ‘Tompolo’, is the third and last known factional leader with links to Nigeria’s main armed group, the Movement for Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) to surrender. “I and my people are accepting the amnesty offer and we are going to work with the President to achieve the dreams of this country,” said the commander at a meeting with Nigerian President – PressTvForemost militant, Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo yesterday broke down in tears as he handed over his weapons, saying it was not his wish to surrender them. – AllAfrica
This change is absolutely what I am expecting to see more of. Choose any conflict zone, or potential conflict zone, and watch… the “reign” of God’s grace will continue to increase and the “reign” of the twin powers of sin and death will continue to decrease in power.
These are the words of God…
“Now will I arise,” says the LORD. “Now will I be exalted; now will I be lifted up. – Is 33:10
You have heard [these things foretold], now you see this fulfillment. And will you not bear witness to it?
I show you specified new things from this time forth, even hidden things [kept in reserve] which you have not known. They are created now [called into being by the prophetic word], and not long ago; and before today you have never heard of them, lest you should say, Behold, I knew them! Yes, you have never heard, yes, you have never known; yes, from of old your ear has not been opened. – Is 48:6-8
But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. – 2 Cor 4:7
And the good news just keeps on coming… The Violence Declines While The Headlines Persist
June 1, 2009: You’d never know it from reading the headlines, but wars continue to decline worldwide.
For years, Iraq was portrayed as a disaster until, suddenly, the enemy was crushed. Even that was not considered exciting enough to warrant much attention, and that story is still poorly covered by the mass media.
Same pattern is playing out in Afghanistan, where the defeats of the Taliban, and triumph of the drug gangs, go unreported and distorted.
Violence has also greatly diminished, or disappeared completely, in places like Sri Lanka, Iraq, Nepal, Chechnya, Congo, Indonesia and Burundi. Even Afghanistan, touted as the new war zone, was not nearly as violent this past six months as the headlines would deceive you into believing.
That page contains excellent per-country information. I will list a few highlights here…
- HAITI Technically at peace.
- INDONESIA Basically at peace
- IVORY COAST An uneasy truce continues. Elections are about to occur.
- SRI LANKA Tamils (the LTTE) were crushed… basically at peace.
- UGANDA Religion and tribalism combine to create a persistent rebellion in the north, which was aided by Sudan. But now the northern rebels have been worn down, and the unrest is just about done with.
I freely admit that this list is small. But now we could almost add another eight countries to that list of 5…
- We could add Nigeria
- The DRC is almost ready to go on that list too, they even have elections occurring!
- Rwanda and the great lakes region is at peace (at last!)
- Darfur (Sundan) is reported by the UN to be at peace
- Madagascar has political problems, but doesn’t have civil war, it could be added to that list.
- India and Pakistan are no longer threatening one another with nuclear weapons.
- Nepal has political problems, but the war with the Maoist rebels has stopped.
- Israel is not currently at war with any surrounding country (Jordan, Syria, Egypt etc.) and even has no ongoing fighting with the West Bank. Gaza is not quiet, but seems to have quietened down.
Yes there is a long way to go, and this is just a start. But what a great start! Please listen to these words…
You are My witnesses, says the Lord,
and My servant whom I have chosen,
Before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior.
I have declared [the future] and have saved [the nation in times of danger], and I have shown [that I am God]–
when there was no strange and alien god among you; therefore you are My witnesses, says the Lord, that I am God.
Yes, from the time of the first existence of day and from this day forth I am He; and there is no one who can deliver out of My hand.
I will work, and who can hinder or reverse it? – Is 43:10-13