You may know that I am expecting this to occur any day now…
Until the Spirit is poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness becomes a fruitful field, and the fruitful field is valued as a forest.
Then justice will dwell in the wilderness, and righteousness (moral and spiritual rectitude in every area and relation) will abide in the fruitful field. And the effect of righteousness will be peace [internal and external], and the result of righteousness will be quietness and confident trust forever. My people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, in safe dwellings, and in quiet resting-places. – Is 32:15-18
and this post is to show that the signs are good that this is already coming down the pipeline… it’s happening now!
Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke – Official Page… “The greatest outpouring, the greatest anointing of God’s power ever known, is coming upon us. Past revivals will seem as nothing when Pentecost breaks upon the entire Church.”
Rodney Morgan Howard-Browne Great harvest of Souls – Sunday am alone 149 decisions for Christ – wow – thank you Jesus – This year we have seen 57,094 decisions – thank you Jesus.
MAN RAISED FROM THE DEAD – Is it a medical mystery or a miracle? A South Florida man pronounced dead from a massive heart attack and then brought back to life. His doctor says the man was raised from the dead by a simple prayer.
Jason Westerfield – “I’m just trying to figure out who’s been praying for revival all these years and if they’re in the room? Because if anyone actually heard the words I’m saying right now, you’d realise all the hours and months and hours and years, and maybe decades that went into all your prayers in one day God can change it. It happened today! Do you recognise your Day of Visitation. And it didn’t happen in here (in the meeting) it happened right out in the Assembly.” It ‘s not coming anymore, you’re not birthing, it happened, it is done, it is finished! Experientially Kingdom reality in heaven and the earth and over the land and over the world, and its over the earth casting a shadow of life and light and of the open heavens of God’ glory over the nation of Wales. It is finished!!!
From Colin Walker: A brief update on some of the salvations and healings we’ve seen here in northern Uganda; over 70 salvations in the last one week, and I think about 30 healings – most of which occur after people accept Jesus, but also a lot are healed first and then the instant miracle is enough to convince them to accept God. Saw 5 people saved last Sat., including a 60 year old women who’d been bedridden for about 10 years and hadn’t managed to walk the 3m outside her front door.
From South Africa
From Bruce Torrance: Guess what – a young muslim lady was not a happy camper, in a lot of pain, passing blood due to a kidney infection. Asked if I could pray for her, and did so in Jesus’ name (Wednesday, in the office) and by nightfall the pain was gone! No more bleeding and tossing and turning in the night due to that pain, and when I spoke to her this morning she was full of joy, absolutely delighted! She prayed to personally thank Jesus for healing her! She’s off to get checked out by the doctor on Saturday morning. Praise You Jesus for Your healing touch!
From Darren Richter: lady healed out of wheel chair in mandeni and seeing plenty others on mission weekend we had up in amatikulku (natal north coast). Its now the norm to see healings every day and we wont stop until raising the dead and blind and deaf healed is a regular occurrence!!!!
These next 5 items are from Angus Buchan at Shalom Ministries in South Africa. Number 5 at the bottom shows the breakthrough. Each item is one month later and each one shows a dramatic increase in salvations…
- Angus Buchan – Shalom Newsletter – October 2009 – I have just returned from George in the Southern Cape. I saw something I have never seen before in my life. On a Tuesday afternoon, a working day, the whole town came to a standstill, from the Mayor’s office right down to the school children. They congregated at the Outeniqua Rugby Stadium. There was in excess of 14000 people there, packed into the grandstands and on the field. … As we concluded that meeting, many, many souls, up to two-thirds of the crowd, made first time commitments publically in the sight of everyone and especially in the sight of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Angus Buchan – Shalom Newsletter – September 09, Issue2 – I am absolutely ecstatic as I write this newsletter to you! I have always said after each campaign, ‘Lord, you can’t outdo this one, this has got to be the best thing that has ever happened,’ and yet I have just returned from the ‘Kalahari campaign,’ first of all to see a packed out stadium and then to experience and witness something I have never experienced in 30 years of preaching. On the challenge of the altar call, to see literally the whole stadium empty on to the rugby field to stand in front of the altar. (NOTE: It began raining in the Kalahari desert on the following Sunday!)
- Angus Buchan – Shalom Newsletter – September 09, Issue1 – Jill just shared a special thing with me, her being an intercessor. They were praying one night and they could actually smell the presence of Jesus. It was as if He walked past them, they never saw or heard anything, they could just smell this strong, sweet, pungent, beautiful new smell. She said it was like a mixture of orange blossom.
- Angus Buchan – Shalom Newsletter – August 09 – We saw God move in a very unique way at the Vodacom rugby stadium in Bloemfontein on the 15th of August. There was a very special presence of the Holy Spirit through the whole campaign and I want to thank God for all the organizers that took time, effort and put money into making it possible. Very rarely have I ever seen such attentive ears to the Word of God like I saw on that afternoon. 28 000 people. At times, when I paused while preaching, I could hear a pin drop yet there was the most amazing response.
- Angus Buchan – Shalom Newsletter – July 09 – In the middle of the message a sudden wind blew through the stadium and I believe this was a manifestation of the Holy Spirit. The following week the local prosecutors office was in disarray as people arrived wanting to drop charges and reconcile with one another. This is indeed the fruit of revival.
Prophecy from Rachel Oram in England
Gods got a lot lined up for Cape Town
not just signs and wonders
but i believe
that the dead will be raised
deliverance will take place
the kingdom of God has already come to cape town
its just about to explode!
so get ready says the lord, GET READY
get your armour on
and get ready for their is a war, but JESUS is on your side
prepare your hearts for a miracle explosion
the enemy wont like it
but that’s part of it
he will attempt to attack
but u must not give up
or give in!
the victory and glory goes to Jesus!
He is always with u
to the end of the age
do not be afraid
for the Holy Spirit your comforter
will be with you
now and forever more
in Jesus name
Hes heard the crys
of your heart
to see revival coming to your nation
He’s seen the tears, hes seen the laughter and the joy
He’s knows that SA needs a revival
to pour out his spirit
the time is here!!
He is moving towards SA
and He’s gonna strike hard!
He’s gonna show himself to u and others in a new and mighty way
He is moved with compassion
just like when Jesus wept over a city
He cries when he sees the hurting and the dying
and is moving
GOD IS ON THE MOVE
PEOPLE GET READY! JESUS IS COMING!!
and He’s coming
He’s coming with fire
and He’s coming with power
He’s heard the church crying out
and He’s coming right now
to touch his church and touch his people
he loves you all so much