How many promises has Jesus Christ kept so far on this blog alone?
- He promised rain, it came. In abundance.
- He promised rivers in the desert, it came. A river was even created in Saudi Arabia!
- He promised a lake in the desert, He made many and filled up one that hadn’t had significant water for a long time.
- He said that when the collapse came (and it did) then He would save us and restore us. He did. Bernanke got the praise, but we know He did it
You can read all of those in this document…
2008-9 Prophecies and Miracles v2 (3MB) – A collection of all blog posts relating to the prophecies and fulfilled miracles during my stay in Australia. <100 pages. Feedback welcome!
And in South Africa how is He doing with His promise “manufacturing for South Africa” which He gave to me as I entered the country?
- He promised manufacturing for South Africa: Surprise late surge suggests factory rebound – FACTORY output surged unexpectedly in December, adding to evidence that the economy’s second-biggest sector pumped up overall growth late last year. Manufacturing production was 3,2% higher than the previous December’s — the first annual rise in 14 months
- PMI employment index records welcome gain – “The increase in the PMI index during January 2010 was relatively broad-based. The key New Sales Orders remained impressively high at 55.4, while the Business Activity Index was up 1.1 index points to 56.2. The employment index recorded an extremely welcome gain, rising 3.7 index points to 51.9, from 48.2 in December. This is the first time the employment index has been above 50 since April 2008,” lings said.
And in my own life, His promises continue to abound in fulfillment. SO MANY dreams He gave me as a teenager were fulfilled in Aussie. STILL MORE dreams have been fulfilled since coming back to SA.
He put an end to the Atlantic hurricane season as He said He would – mid season!
The outpouring of the Holy Spirit occurred in IHOP-KC on the day He said it would.
For the palace shall be forsaken, the populous city shall be deserted – Is 32:14
So there is no reason to doubt this will occur: My sword is bathed in heaven
PLEASE NOTE: I have been feeling repeatedly that when this occurs I believe it is not in God’s intentions that gamblers betting on commodities take down the world economy and wipe out banks holding people’s life savings.
Reinhard Bonnke explained the need for a rainbow well here:
When Noah saw the earth desolated by the deluge, he must have been traumatised. Whenever afterwards the skies grew dark overhead, he would need assurance. God said ‘I do set my bow in the cloud and it shall be a token of a covenant’ – Reinhard Bonnke
So while Noah was watching the trauma around him, he had to keep his yes on the rainbow in Heaven. Perhaps that is why the ark had a window in the roof top!
We must now begin to keep our eyes on the promises of God.I will begin blogging about His promises so that keep our eyes on Him above and not on what may be happening.
So I have this promise to give you brothers and sisters: “See! The abode of God is with men”
THEN I saw a new sky (heaven) and a new earth, for the former sky and the former earth had passed away (vanished), and there no longer existed any sea.
And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, all arrayed like a bride beautified and adorned for her husband;
Then I heard a mighty voice from the throne and I perceived its distinct words, saying, See! The abode of God is with men, and He will live (encamp, tent) among them; and they shall be His people, and God shall personally be with them and be their God.
God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more, neither shall there be anguish (sorrow and mourning) nor grief nor pain any more, for the old conditions and the former order of things have passed away. – Rev 21:1-4
Those words… death shall be no more… are excellently illustrated by this miracle. People can’t live for more than 3 days without water… so how do you explain a Haitian living for 27 days?
Doctors were skeptical at first about the man’s story – people can survive as long as nine weeks without food, but die quickly without water. The last confirmed survivor was a 16-year-old girl removed from rubble 15 days after the Jan. 12 quake.
They turned into believers, however, after he became lucid enough to tell his tale. He told health care workers that he was selling rice in a flea market when the quake destroyed the building, trapping him under the debris – apparently along with water or food.
Be encouraged. I have been telling you that the world is changing. I’ve blogged it countless times over the last years. Now you see the beginning of the fulfillment for yourself.
What I am talking about it nothing less than the establishment of God’s Sanctuary here on earth.
The changes are physically visible in the earth as the spiritual changes are occuring.
I blogged a few days ago that God was blowing on the USA and now you have a record storm from the west right over to the east. After this storm passes everyone will have to recalibrate. You will have to hire researchers to find out what voters want. The conditions are being changed!
This is a part of a series…
- Building the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, posted on 10 September 2010
- More about the coming Holy City, and why the NORTH wall? posted on 1 April 2010
- Be SEEN building His holy city posted on 31 March 2010
- The north wall of His Holy City is built! posted on 30 March 2010
- The highway of holiness for His people to return, posted on 8 April 2009
- See! The abode of God is with men from 16 Feb 2010.
- The God Who keeps His promises, posted on 12 February 2010
- Get ready for the marriage of the Lamb, Posted on 8 December 2009
- New look for a new season, posted on 3 December 2009
Please would you prayerfully consider helping me financially?