- Some time in 2008 I felt God was saying this point had been reached:
“Now will I arise,” says the LORD. “Now will I be exalted; nowwill I be lifted up. – Is 33:10
Then in 2009 I blogged that I believed that God was making two prophetic claims:
- There would be peace everywhere
- There will be revival everywhere (the Holy Spirit being poured out)
You can follow the story from start to wherever we are now…
- My focus moves from water to the financial crisis (22 Feb 2009) – Prophetic words: “Let fall in showers, you heavens, from above, and let the skies rain down righteousness, let them [skies and earth] sprout forth salvation”
- 13 May 2009, God spoke to me in my bed. He said “It’s starting now”
- An end to conflicts and revival (19 May 2009)
- So far, so good in our progress towards peace (27 July 2009)
- An end to conflicts and revival – part 2 (17 Sept 2009) – “it’s … 4 months later. So how are things going?”
- More good news… an end to conflicts too (10 October 2009) Violence has also greatly diminished, or disappeared completely, in places like Sri Lanka, Iraq, Nepal, Chechnya, Congo, Indonesia and Burundi. Nigeria amnesty.
- It’s raining… hallelujah it’s raining! (18 March 2010)
- I give water in the wilderness, rivers in the desert (25 March 2010)
- The wilderness and the dry land shall be glad (25 March 2010)
- And then there were 8 – peace everywhere prophecy (12 April 2010) – I began to blog the changes as they occurred over the years
- The Global Floods (30 August 2010) – Scripture says that rain is/can be a sign of God’s increasing Presence in the word.
- Increasing Peace (10 October 2011) – Violence has greatly diminished, or disappeared completely, in places like Chad, Haiti, Nigeria, Ivory Coast.
- The Global Floods – Part 2 (10 October 2011) NASA says that in 2010 it rained so hard that the ocean levels fell.
- Peace and revival everywhere update (18 April 2012)
Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. – Isa 43:19
The wild beasts will honor me, the jackals and the ostriches, for I give water in the wilderness, rivers in the desert, to give drink to my chosen people, – Isa 43:20
This is where enough rain has fallen in the last three months to create floods… note the hail in Cairo was unprecedented! As was the rain in Mecca, Afghanistan, UAE, Machu Picchu, in the deserts of Australia, Morocco, Mexico City and surrounds etc.
And… the current rain worldwide… in China, across Russia, Brazil, the troubled areas in mid-Africa, Europe… if you are a prayer warrior THIS is the time to pray and intercede!
And I will make justice the line, and righteousness the plumb line; and
hail will sweep away the refuge of lies, and
waters will overwhelm the shelter.” (of falsehood)
Then your covenant with death will be annulled, and your agreement with Sheol will not stand; when the overwhelming scourge passes through, you will be beaten down by it. – Isa 28:17-18
In Isa 35:5 it says that when the rain pours that blind eyes will open… and they are opening!
We realize that the work the Lord is doing in our nation right now is much broader than what is happening at IHOP Atlanta. He is pouring out His Spirit in Kansas City, as well as many other places around the nation, especially college campuses. We believe that this outpouring is part of an awakening the Lord desires to bring to our nation. We feel that what is happening at IHOP Atlanta is one part of this broader awakening. – IHOP KC