I feel to share several things. The first is that regardless of how you and I see my role, how you may label me… it is apparent that God (YHWH, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit) sees me as a pastor. Not a leader of a church, but someone commissioned to shepherd people during a time of change.
The way things worked before God “stood up” is no longer how things work now that He is standing up…
“Now I will arise,” says the LORD, “now I will lift myself up; now I will be exalted. – Isa 33:10
It is undeniable that something is happening right across the earth. Only the willingly blind cannot see it. But even those people will see, in the next 1-2 years ahead.
Months ago someone said to me that it was my role to help the blind see and to help the deaf hear – to teach them, to find ways to explain the new things. This person asked me if I could learn the new ways that I needed to fulfill this role. I said yes automatically. And I have often wondered about those words the person spoke to me.
But more recently I am feeling words from God Himself about the need to pastor people, to care for their feelings during a time of change. A part of my job is to remove the fear of change, to create transparency and clarity about what is occuring. He doesn’t want conflict with Himself, or fear of the unknown.
And what’s more, it is my job to create a vision of what is coming
And the LORD answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. – Hab 2:2
SO THAT people can rally around it and support it financially…
Thus says the LORD: “The wealth of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush, and the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over to you … They will plead with you, saying: ‘Surely God is in you, and there is no other, no god besides him.'” – Isa 45:14
Thank you to all those who support this ministry financially.
For more posts related to our need for Shepherding, please read these:
- Stages of change towards countries seeking the Shepherd – 10 24 10
- My role… pastor/shepherd – 03 31 10
- Different metaphors for our relationship with Jesus Christ – 09 09 10
- Governors of Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas and Florida prayed – and received! – 07 19 10
- During the tournament… there was no crime – Jacob Zuma – 07 14 10
- And the miracle keeps on… but a warning – 05 27 10
- Manufacturing for South Africa and other prophecies – one year on! – 05 18 10
- My sheep hear my voice – 03 09 09
- The good Shepherd – 03 07 09