You may have read this (long) post: Clapping Posted on 31 May 2010 by Mark Wilson
In that post I (bravely) listed a summary of spiritual events and the longer descriptions of each event followed in that post. But since then one more sign has occurred, and I realised I had failed to add in one other earlier sign.
*** indicates the new items:
- Audible words “It is starting now”… the revival began – 13 May 2009
- Vision “evil is contained” – 20 August 2009
- Encouraged to start a “diary of a revival” – 21 August 2009
- Audible words “Get ready for the marriage of the Lamb” – 7 December 2009
- Audible voice “I AM” and the slam of His hand – Haiti earthquake – 19 Jan 2010
- Vision of death swinging a sickle – 24 Jan 2010
- See! The abode of God is with man – 16 Feb 2010 *** (1, 2)
- Dream about the north wall of the new temple (sanctuary) has been built – 19 Feb 2010
- Vision of raised hand – Chile earthquake – 2 March 2010
- Sense of something wonderful happening by the end of March, to do with the sanctuary – 2 March 2010
- Vision of landslide – Uganda landslide – 4 March 2010
- Turning point night – 7 March 2010
- Audible clap – 12 March – Edom, great slaughter, judgment and blessings – Eze 21:13-17
- Confirmation of Edom – 14 March 2010
- Audible whistle (like whee-a-wheet!) and then a voice saying something like “come and look at this” and then a pause and the voice said something like “I hope this doesn’t happen” – Bees in SE Niger – 21 March 2010 – Isa 5:26, Is 7:18, Zec 10:8
- Volcano image – Iceland – 3 April 2010
- Faster clapping – 31 May 2010
- Flashing – God’s sword – 7 June 2010 ***
I highlighted the positive messages in green… because this message is not all negative. God’s very Presence is building up amongst us. It’s a wonderful thing! And yet, there is also a negative message too.
I had been wondering what the flashing was. The Holy Spirit recently told me to go to Ez 21 and there I found the clapping AND flashing AND references to the great slaughter. What is the flashing? It is a sword which is polished and sharpened…
Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus says the Lord, Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened and also polished; it is sharpened that it may make a slaughter, polished that it may flash and glitter like lightning. – Ex 21:10
… it is the sword of great slaughter… – Ez 21:14
I have set the threatening and glittering sword against all their gates that their hearts may melt and their stumblings be multiplied. Ah! It is made [to flash] like lightning; it is pointed and sharpened for slaughter – Ez 21:15
I will also clap My hands, and I will cause My wrath to rest, I the Lord have said it – Ez 21:17
A sword, sword is drawn for the slaughter; it is polished to cause it to devour to the uttermost and to flash like lightning – Ez 21:28
So in that one chapter you can see all the main recurring themes which He has been showing me during the last 6 months or so:
- great slaughter
- flash like lightning
It’s all there. I didn’t invent it, didn’t recently write it, and yet it’s all coming together. Something gargantuan is coming.
If people aren’t yet sitting a little more upright and being respectful of God and His kids, then shortly we will be astonished, our world will change somewhat. We all will have a new dimension in our thinking. Let us humble ourselves… in a hurry. Seek Him while He can be found!
The world thought the new player was China and that poor behavior against God’s kids was tolerable and no problem… but it’s NOT ok. It never was ok. It’s still not ok. And it won’t be ok in future either.
What a pity that we couldn’t learn respect while He was showing generosity in saving us from ourselves during 2008. What a pity that we still refuse to change, even now, with so much evidence mounting in front of our eyes.
Why do we need to see that there is Something much larger than us, in order to feel respect. What barbarians we are!!? Yes I say “we” and I include myself in this. I also was unable to bend and change. There is something in our DNA that makes us resist. Even faced with the overwhelming measurable evidence that has been presented on this blog, even still, people refuse to change.
I’ve written how many warnings not to block, not to frustrate, not to impede, not to contain. I showed His authority, His ability… did we learn? Did we change?
Take ownership of your past actions. Repent. Change.
I remember saying and writing that it doesn’t have to be like this. And now it IS like this. What foolish humans we are. He has to talk to us in our own symbols, that of power. We didn’t respond to His kindness and generosity.
And His message to me was one of compassion, the same as it was a while back (He spoke through Ezekiel then again).
Sigh therefore, son of man! With breaking heart and with bitterness shall you sigh before their eyes. And it shall be that when they say to you, Why do you sigh? That you shall answer, Because of the tidings. When it comes, every heart will melt, and all hand will be feeble, and every spirit will faint and all knees will be weak as water, Behold it comes and it shall be fulfilled, says the Lord God. – Ez 21:6-7
I have cried a lot, sometimes tears, but mainly a feeling of heart break and sadness, for the losses we are incurring now and especially for what we are about to experience. What stupid brutes “we” are, thick headed and unable to change our ways, unable to change our direction until forced to. Yes “we”, I include myself in this.
For decades God has spoken to me about this coming trouble. Look in my ELEVEN A4 book journals over the last 8 or so years since 2001/2 and you will find His words and the counter-arguments I posed to God on behalf of humanity, pleading that Lord the world will turn if we showed Your goodness and ability.
Yes, I really thought we would change if we saw promises of water and then saw the fulfillment, if we saw promises of rivers in deserts and saw the fulfillment, if we saw promises of peace and then saw one conflict after the next stopping.
Great kindness was shown and I truly believed that would be the answer. I believed that we would be able to change. We didn’t. And time has run out.
The promises were made on this blog and the proof is visible in this physical world…
And people kept prophesying to me that time was running out. I didn’t understand… why could time be running out? How could time run out? Nothing is impossible for God – so how could time run out? But I didn’t know… He explained later that He God doesn’t intervene now, them something worse was coming out way. Time wasn’t running out on His side, but on our side.
What could that mean? I don’t really know, to be honest. God is not speaking through me yet, but He has said that He will. He spoke to me recently saying “I will speak through you”. That also is a long-term prophesy. And it might astonish people to know He has not yet done that fully. This is more of a prophetic gifting, something many all Christians have within them. And ALL Christians have the Holy Spirit within them, leading them to some extent.
There are lots of Christians giving warnings, I am not the only one. How foolish we are if we do not stop and listen and change.
Do you know what the word repent means?
- to turn from sin and dedicate oneself to the amendment of one’s life
- to feel regret or contrition
- to change one’s mind
Check it out… Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary – “Repent”
This is a part of the Edom series…
- The day of vengeance of our God – Isa 34:8, posted on 7 October 2010
- Signs, a call to repent, posted on 20 June 2010
- Clapping, posted on 31 May 2010
- What happened to… Josiah? Posted on 5 April 2010
- My sword is bathed in heaven, posted on 22 January 2010
Pingback: Clapping | Faith. Hope. Love.·
Pingback: What happened to… Josiah? | Faith. Hope. Love.·
Pingback: My sword is bathed in heaven | Faith. Hope. Love.·
Pingback: The day of vengeance of our God – Isa 34:8 | Faith. Hope. Love.·