Some time in 2008 I felt God was saying this point had been reached:
“Now will I arise,” says the LORD. “Now will I be exalted; nowwill I be lifted up. – Is 33:10
Then in 2009 I blogged that I believed that God was making two prophetic claims:
- There would be peace everywhere
- There will be revival everywhere (the Holy Spirit being poured out)
You can follow the story from start to wherever we are now…
- My focus moves from water to the financial crisis (22 Feb 2009) – Prophetic words: “Let fall in showers, you heavens, from above, and let the skies rain down righteousness, let them [skies and earth] sprout forth salvation”
- 13 May 2009, God spoke to me in my bed. He said “It’s starting now”
- An end to conflicts and revival (19 May 2009)
- So far, so good in our progress towards peace (27 July 2009)
- An end to conflicts and revival – part 2 (17 Sept 2009) – “it’s … 4 months later. So how are things going?”
- More good news… an end to conflicts too (10 October 2009) Violence has also greatly diminished, or disappeared completely, in places like Sri Lanka, Iraq, Nepal, Chechnya, Congo, Indonesia and Burundi. Nigeria amnesty.
- It’s raining… hallelujah it’s raining! (18 March 2010)
- I give water in the wilderness, rivers in the desert (25 March 2010)
- The wilderness and the dry land shall be glad (25 March 2010)
- And then there were 8 – peace everywhere prophecy (12 April 2010) – I began to blog the changes as they occurred over the years
- The Global Floods (30 August 2010) – Scripture says that rain is/can be a sign of God’s increasing Presence in the word.
- Increasing Peace (10 October 2011) – Violence has greatly diminished, or disappeared completely, in places like Chad, Haiti, Nigeria, Ivory Coast.
- The Global Floods – Part 2 (10 October 2011) NASA says that in 2010 it rained so hard that the ocean levels fell.
- Peace and revival everywhere update (18 April 2012)
And the foundational scriptures for this change is evident here…
Let fall in showers, you heavens, from above, and let the skies rain down righteousness [the pure, spiritual, heaven-born possibilities that have their foundation in the holy being of God];
let the earth open, and let them [skies and earth] sprout forth salvation, and let righteousness germinate and spring up [as plants do] together; I the Lord have created it. – Isa 45:8
For as [surely as] the earth brings forth its shoots, and as a garden causes what is sown in it to spring forth, so [surely] the Lord God will cause rightness and justice and praise to spring forth before all the nations [through the self-fulfilling power of His word]. – Isaiah 61:11
And we are literally seeing the heavens open and rain down.
I follow that post up with many other posts, but the main three are that one and these two:
And indeed the fire of God poured down on IHOP Atlanta almost exactly to the day that God said it would!
Billy Humphrey I’m continually overwhelmed by the onslaught of the Holy Spirit in our awakening mtgs. My heart is so grateful for his presence. – Sun 29, Oct 2010
And the theme of water continued: I give water in the wilderness, rivers in the desert
And lastly, I’d like to leave you with a reminder which is aimed at political leaders and my encouragement that we choose to be sheep and not goats.
This world is changing right before our very eyes. Between Jan 1, 2020 and Aug 11, 2020 the red bits on the map have experience such an outpouring of rain that there has been flood.
What we are seeing is…
17 and hail will sweep away the refuge of lies, and waters will overwhelm the hiding place (the shelter).
18 And your covenant with death shall be annulled, and your agreement with Sheol (the place of the dead) shall not stand; – Isaiah 28:17-28
So at this time all covenants with death and all agreements with sheol are literally being swept away, right across the earth. Which those evil things cancelled, peace will naturally prosper and reign. That will fulfill God’s promise of peace.
Also, people will be released to live lives of freedom… meaning… that they will have freedom from bondage. I truly hope they use that freedom to choose Jesus Christ, because it is His sacrifice and the Lamb of God, which has bought this freedom that people are experiencing.
I have been pointing out that the changes have been visible in the earth for some time now: So far, so good in our progress towards peace
Pingback: Blind yourselves now if you choose | Faith. Hope. Love.·