Here is a list of world peace bells…
- The UN Peace Bell in NY, USA
- Australia’s World Peace Bell in Cowra Australia
- Peace Bell of the Alpine Region in ALPS Bavaria
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park Bell in Peace Park, Hiroshima, Japan
- The World Peace Bell in Monument Park, Kentucky USA
- The Freedom Bell in Washington, DC
- Freedom Bell in Berlin, Germany
- The Bell of September in NYC (In honor of Sept 11)
- Okinawa Peace Bell in Okinawa, Japan
- 250th Anniversary in USA
- The Justice Bell in Washington Memorial Chapel,Valley Forge, PA
- The Korean Bell in Sofia, Bulgaria
- The NMHA Bell
- Japanese Peace Bell
These bells are wonderful reminders of humanity’s need for peace, an abscence of war and conflict and repression.
However, no matter how many peace bells, no matter how many tolerance agreements, no matter how many good ideas we come up with… our conflict with the devil remains. Jesus Christ is the only solution to our situation.
Those who have been following the prophecies and miracles on this blog, will have seen amazing examples of the power which is vested in Jesus Christ, and which is release through faith in Jesus Christ.
These world peace bells are a meaningful reminder of the urgent need to overome evil in this world, but they in themselves cannot solve our problems.
With so many stories that I have already shared with you, I can confidently say to you that there is only one way to overcome evil in this world: faith in Jesus Christ.
For whatever is born of God is victorious over the world; and this is the victory that conquers the world, even our faith. – 1 John 5:4