Let’s take a short recap.
In December 2010 God warned of floods and earthquakes. The floods occured all across the world. We didn’t listen, we didn’t change.
Over the years I had provided many warnings that we must turn and change and seek the leadership and protection of Jesus Christ. God provided many warnings. God proved His existence, His mercy and His goodness by saving us in times of trouble.
I clearly remember the moment that God said “now” He has arisen. He had been quiet for a long time and people had lost any respect for Him.
Then a while back, in obedience to the Holy Spirit I reported to you that we had stepped to the edge of the cliff. Then a while later I mentioned we had one foot over the cliff.
Now I am here to say to you that even though we slid some way down the cliff and He has shown His anger, unfortunately we have not turned back.
And I am very angry with the nations that are at ease; for while I was but a little displeased, they helped forward the affliction and disaster. – Zech 1:15
God was “a little displeased” and we did not turn, we persisted and we continued onwards towards disaster. Now He has become “very angry”.
You really should pay attention and change. This battle of wills is between you and God, not between you and a human being. I see nothing, but God sees all. What you hide from me and from populations doesn’t matter, because God sees all of your plans.
All the things God has said have occured. He carried out His promises to bring peace, water, rain, an end to hurricanes, peace in troubled times, ends to wars. Why would He not carry out His threats?
He has proved Himself. And we have not listened.
Therefore say to them [the Jews of this day], Thus says the Lord of hosts: Return to Me, says the Lord of hosts, and I will return to you; it is the utterance of the Lord of hosts.
4Be not as your fathers to whom the former prophets cried, Thus says the Lord of hosts: Return now from your evil ways and your evil doings; but they would not hear or listen to Me, says the Lord.
5Your fathers, where are they? And the prophets, do they live forever?
6But My words and My statutes, which I commanded My servants the prophets, did they not overtake and take hold of your fathers? So they repented and said,
As the Lord of hosts planned and purposed to do to us, according to our ways and according to our doings, so has He dealt with us. – Zech 1:3-6
I have no confidence that we will now listen, so I am giving some more warnings, and then I will share with you a promise.
The following are quotes on my FB wall and they are based on this scripture
The Lord has broken the staff of the wicked, the scepter of the [tyrant] rulers,
6Who smote the peoples in anger with incessant blows and trod down the nations in wrath with unrelenting persecution–[until] he who smote is persecuted and no one hinders any more. – Is 14:5-6
I have warned so many times about not putting blocks in the way of God’s plans.
There is now a clear sense of a shift now occuring. We saw His anger and we persisted. Now He is extremely angry.
- “Persecution will continue until the earth is at rest”. Because evil is being persecuted by the Lord of Hosts the result will be a peaceful earth, by Sept 2011.
- Hunters knew only victory over people. Now they will run in fear as the Lord of Hosts visits them & punishes & takes them captive into sheol (Is 14.4-27 24.21 31.2)
- “The hunter has become the hunted”. I can see the Lord of Hosts visiting evil supernaturally & overcoming it. The hunter has never experienced this fear before.
- I have the clearest sense that those who persecute are now the prey of the Lord of Hosts. An unmistakable change. The hunter is now hunted. The end result is a peaceful earth.
- You who smote the people with incessant blows & unrelenting persecution will be persecuted until no one hinders any more and the Earth is at rest – Is 14.6-7
- “You who smote are to be persecuted until you hinder no more.”
And now for the promise…
- There will be peace in this world by Sept 2011, 6 months from now.