Some time in 2008 I felt God was saying this point had been reached:
“Now will I arise,” says the LORD. “Now will I be exalted; nowwill I be lifted up. – Is 33:10
Then in 2009 I blogged that I believed that God was making two prophetic claims:
- There would be peace everywhere
- There will be revival everywhere (the Holy Spirit being poured out)
You can follow the story from start to wherever we are now…
- My focus moves from water to the financial crisis (22 Feb 2009) – Prophetic words: “Let fall in showers, you heavens, from above, and let the skies rain down righteousness, let them [skies and earth] sprout forth salvation”
- 13 May 2009, God spoke to me in my bed. He said “It’s starting now”
- An end to conflicts and revival (19 May 2009)
- So far, so good in our progress towards peace (27 July 2009)
- An end to conflicts and revival – part 2 (17 Sept 2009) – “it’s … 4 months later. So how are things going?”
- More good news… an end to conflicts too (10 October 2009) Violence has also greatly diminished, or disappeared completely, in places like Sri Lanka, Iraq, Nepal, Chechnya, Congo, Indonesia and Burundi. Nigeria amnesty.
- It’s raining… hallelujah it’s raining! (18 March 2010)
- I give water in the wilderness, rivers in the desert (25 March 2010)
- The wilderness and the dry land shall be glad (25 March 2010)
- And then there were 8 – peace everywhere prophecy (12 April 2010) – I began to blog the changes as they occurred over the years
- The Global Floods (30 August 2010) – Scripture says that rain is/can be a sign of God’s increasing Presence in the word.
- Increasing Peace (10 October 2011) – Violence has greatly diminished, or disappeared completely, in places like Chad, Haiti, Nigeria, Ivory Coast.
- The Global Floods – Part 2 (10 October 2011) NASA says that in 2010 it rained so hard that the ocean levels fell.
- Peace and revival everywhere update (18 April 2012)
On 30 August 201o I wrote the post: The Global Floods. In that post I reminded that I believed that during 2008 God had said to me
“Now will I arise,” says the LORD. “Now will I be exalted; now will I be lifted up. – Is 33:10
and in this post I wrote:
On Weds 29 Oct 2008 I prayed for Australia (as usual) and amongst many things I felt, I particularly felt Is 44:3-6 which is:
For I will pour water upon him who is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground.
and in that same post I wrote
Is 45:8 Let fall in showers, you heavens, from above, and let the skies rain down righteousness
and also in that post I again quote Isaiah
In these verses God basically says the same thing FOUR times – and issues a challenge to bear witness to it when it comes to pass!
1) You have heard [these things foretold], now you see this fulfillment. And will you not bear witness to it?
2) I show you specified new things from this time forth, even hidden things [kept in reserve] which you have not known.
3) They are created now [called into being by the prophetic word], and not long ago; and before today you have never heard of them, lest you should say, Behold, I knew them!
4) Yes, you have never heard, yes, you have never known; yes, from of old your ear has not been opened. – Is 48:6-8
Have those things come to pass?
Was there rain and floods? I’ve documented the rain and floods of 2008-2009 Australia extensively, so I won’t go into that again. But the change is beyond just Australia. It’s all over the world.
Scrolling through just this one page shows me the intensity of what people living far away from me are experiencing in 2010. I know and can see in those pictures that there has been a devastating economic cost to countries and there has been loss of life through the inundation. That is the downside and it is a terribly sad aspect to what is happening.
NASA says that in 2010 it rained so hard that the ocean levels fell. In NASA’s report, worldwide rainfall and snowfall were so extreme, in so many places last year, that sea levels fell dramatically. (Link: NASA report)
“The year 2010 was one the worst years in world history for high-impact floods. But just three weeks into the new year, 2011 has already had an entire year’s worth of mega-floods. “ –Meteorologist Jeff Masters (link to full article)
So did those words come to pass? Let’s recap. On Weds 29 Oct 2008 I shared that I believed that God said that He would 1) let fall in showers, 2) pour floods on the ground and 3) let the skies rain down. Did that happen? Did it come to pass?