This is a part of a series…
- Changed… in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye – altar
- The ties that bind – vision
- Why do I share things that other people try to hide?
- Im healed… soon to be free, part #3
- Im free – redux
- Im free
Sadly, I spoke too soon in the earlier post called “Im free”.
Yes I dont feel the pain that I used to feel. I remember when God said this to me…
You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood. – Is 54:4
And it has literally come to pass that I no longer think of or feel those events. Thank You Jesus Christ for that release.
But. It seems. I am not yet completely renewed. Im healed, but still a little entangled. Perhaps the post should have been called “Im Healed” instead of free.
Grrr. Frustrating. Annoying.
I have come a LONG way, overcoming many things to get here. And I know how I did it… by faith through Jesus Christ.
Are you so foolish? After beginning by means of the Spirit, are you now trying to finish by means of the flesh? – Gal 3:3
So… having come this far, I know how I will complete the journey… also by faith through Jesus Christ… the Holy Spirit just gave me this verse…
being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion – Phil 1:6
I will be free. I will be whole. I will have all that God wants for me. How? What is impossible for man (me) is possible for God (Jesus Christ).
If you want to pray for me but dont know what to pray, here are some suggestions
1. for God to provide me with real, authentic, honest , reliable and caring relationahip(s)
2. pray that enchantment is cut off/out of my life completely. I thought it had gone, but I can now see that it has not yet been cut off.
God bless you.