He replied, “You know the saying, ‘Red sky at night means fair weather tomorrow, 3 red sky in the morning means foul weather all day.’ You are good at reading the weather signs in the sky, but you can’t read the obvious signs of the times! – Matt 16:2-3
We are entering into a time of change… I see the signs again.
Again? What signs?
- The last time we went into such change there was a ton of rain all over the earth… even in Saudi Arabia in 2008. Ancient rivers and lakes ran in the desert… literally. You can read about it here.
- I also saw the same change at another time when there were 3 monster snowstorms in 2010 and politics there changed forever. You can read about it here.
When God’s Presence in the earth increases then the earth itself reacts…
The earth quaked;
The heavens also dropped rain
at the presence of God; – Ps 68:8
Is the earth reacting now? From Michael Snyder
3. In just one week in late November, a combined total of more than 1000 new cold temperature and snowfall records were set in the United States.
4. In just one week in December, a combined total of more than 2000 new cold temperature and snowfall records were set in the United States.
5. On December 15th, 53 percent of the United States was covered in snow. That was the highest level on this date in 11 years.
6. A snowstorm that spanned more than 1,000 miles slammed into New England on Sunday.
7. Some areas of upstate New York were hit with about six feet of snow a few days ago.
8. Chicago just experienced that coldest temperatures that it has seen in December in nearly 20 years.
9. On December 7th, Eugene, Oregon recorded the lowest temperature that it has seen since December 11th, 1972.
In the middle east… which admittedly is currently in “winter”…
10. A few days ago, three feet of snow closed roads in Jerusalem. It was the worst snow storm in Israel since 1953.
11. Heavy snow also fell on parts of Saudi Arabia. That was considered to be extremely unusual.
12. The recent snowfall in Turkey was so bad that it closed 900 roads.
13. Temperatures have dropped so low that some Syrian war refugees are actually dying from the cold.
14. Cairo, Egypt just had the first snowfall that it has experienced in 100 years.
But in the Southern Hemisphere is not winter, it’s summer!
- Snow Reports for Ski Resorts near Canberra – Wednesday 18th December 2013
- Snow falling. In Australia. In summer. That is all. – UPDATE: A day after we posted images of fresh summer snow falling across the Australian Alps, we’ve updated our original story with new images that show the ground getting whiter… and whiter… and whiter. Thredbo resort in new South Wales is now in the very unusual position of desperately needing its snow to melt. Thredbo has a huge mountain bike event this weekend but the course is currently snow-covered. Hopefully, forecast warmer tempreatures will take care of things.
And what about the earth quaking?
Times they are a-changing.