October was a significant month, but December is a time of change… can you feel it? It’s all around and in everyone’s life. I see it everywhere.
It’s a new season for me too, so I’ve changed the look and feel of the blog. And then lo and behold God changes something in and for me. I’m very excited!
You can now also sign up to an email version of this blog… check out the button to the right on the page.
Do you remember when I used this graphic? Dec 10, 2008… almost 1 year ago exactly.
It’s time to adjust the image… the red line needs to be moved left. I don’t see a few swallows, I see spring is about to yield to summer! I’m sure you can see it now too. If you can’t you will soon.
Can you hear the chant building? Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!
This is a part of a series…
- Building the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, posted on 10 September 2010
- More about the coming Holy City, and why the NORTH wall? posted on 1 April 2010
- Be SEEN building His holy city posted on 31 March 2010
- The north wall of His Holy City is built! posted on 30 March 2010
- The highway of holiness for His people to return, posted on 8 April 2009
- See! The abode of God is with men from 16 Feb 2010.
- The God Who keeps His promises, posted on 12 February 2010
- Get ready for the marriage of the Lamb, Posted on 8 December 2009
- New look for a new season, posted on 3 December 2009
Please would you prayerfully consider helping me financially?